Thursday 16 March 2017

Boat Noodle



Hi there, Its me again ! For this entry i would like to tell u about my fav restaurant to eat thai street food which is "Boat Noodle". This restaurants have several branches all across Malaysia and well-known for its deliciousness oh gos im drooling right nowww slrrrppppp

 Please just waze ur way there then i can assure u its worth the effort. In my oppinion, i like Ayyuthayya Beef Rice Noodle. The broth of the beef will kick ru taste bud to the moon and the back XD
 I prefer to dine at Boat Noodle Empire Damansara just because their service is fast and their sauce is slightly more tasty than other branches. Ive tried eating at Ikano Damansara and Queensbay Penang but still Empire Damansara wins !!

I can finish up to 10 bowls everytime i come here seriouslyyyy i have a big appetite

Also u have to try their Green Tea to go with the noodle. Then u will experience the real feeling of eating thai street food in Thailand. Thai street food at its best
My nephew loves Boat Noodle at the age of 2 so wassup?

No comments:

Post a Comment